All Contributors
Majoras revenge!!!
Avetzan1
Mr.Robbo
SupcommMonroee
Krayfish
Interdimensional403
TheReturnOfTheKing
• 9/24/2013

Roleplaying Scenario 5: Naval Station Isemacai

Alright, here's my attempt at making some kind of roleplay thing.

You've made your way to Malisk II for the same reason everyone else does in their lives: in the pursuit of the almighty Imperial Grum. You find yourself in shortage of proper work, until you and your menagerie of exotically-skilled "friends" receive an anonymous message from a wealthy potential benefactor. He buys you a small ship with a single pre-planned set of coordinates in the navigation computers: a forgotten installation in the hostile depths of the Kohaku Cloud called Naval Station Isemacai. Your job is to get in, and get out with its secrets. The instructions are vague, but something tells you you'll know what the secrets are when you see them.

You are a specialist, one in a team of several people. In this RP, all participants are part of the same team and must make decisions together. You may choose how to do this, as long as there is coordination. I'll use the RPS 4 standard of character-making.

Character: [Name]

Species: [Whichever species your character is]

Equipment: [You can start with two pieces of special and/or expensive/heavy equipment and purchase four additional pieces of gear on-planet before leaving. Basics like consumables will be assumed to be in your possession]

Backstory: [Max. ten sentences. Who is your character and why is he so desperately in pursuit of the almighty Grum?]

Location: [Where are you on the planet when your "friends" and you get the offer?]

Action: [what's the first thing you decide to do?]

2 213
  • Upvote
  • Reply
Majoras revenge!!!
Avetzan1
Mr.Robbo
SupcommMonroee
Krayfish
Interdimensional403
TheReturnOfTheKing
0
• 9/5/2014

"We come in peace!" I stand to the side a bit and squint at what could be in the room.

0
• 9/23/2014
Leave the room.
0
• 9/23/2014

hai hai

There is silence, and one runs. One searches, and one pleas for peace.

The noise and movement has disappeared, at least for now. You proceed with care to the bulkhead at the end of the room. It's only partially sealed due to the damage it has sustained, and all three of you scan the shop for any sign of activity before you exit. There is none.

Three Eteno meet you at the other end, guiding you into their temporary fortress. You must pass through six separate bulkheads to enter the station's armory. Lights have gone out in this section of the station as well, and it seems that they won't be coming back any time soon.

Silence. Movement. Noise.

Crew and marines fire at ghosts and shadows, and you take immediate cover. In moments, each one lies dead.

A single Eteno emerges from the six-layer bulkhead at the far end of the room, half of his body glowing a deep blue.

--

There may or may not come a part two. This is getting hard to write.

0
• 9/23/2014

I'll try to get a better view of the half-glowing eteno from whereever I am taking cover

1
• 1/19/2015

He approaches in silence, surveying the chamber ahead of him while progressing at a leisurely rate. From your nigh-invisible cover you observe, and the moment your eyes pop out, he meets your gaze. He takes stock of Amocci's departure and the two remaining observers.

To your surprise, he simply acknowledges you with a curt nod, and proceeds to the door at the end of the room.

From there, a blast of fire and smoke catapults the alloy doors into the far wall parallel. Out from the hole emerge a handful of the other survivers, armed with rifles, lasers, industrial cutters, and other such improvised weaponry.

The glowing one regards them with a split-second of disgust before reigning his expression in once more. In the blink of an eye, all of the attacking survivors lie dead or dying, their outfits checkered with spots of glowing white substance, which burns and sears like a phosphorus weapon. Their executor casually holsters a slugthrower, a weapon which was drawn to fast to be seen before or during its use.

His chest rises, and falls. One breath. The first he has taken since he entered.

"You. Two who are neutral. Abandon arms. Surrender selves."

His even proclamation is the only sound in the room, accompanied only by the shuffling of bodies as the bare, glowing, and slick blue right half of his body tenses lightly. It shines just a little brighter as he drags the fresh corpses - and two or three barely-breathing casualties - into an organized row. When his job is complete, he folds each individual's arms over their chest.

He turns to face you both, and it is only now that you spot the black marks of accurate fire along his upper body. A half-vest on the left easily absorbed its share. On the right, fibers of blue, which seem like liquid in suspension, cover up and eventually fill a number of holes that have cut well through the flesh.

"This is now a non-place, but He does not wish you three non-persons."

But surely he knows of the remaining survivors Amocci is now with...

-

Half of the room attacks without delay, leaving you, Amocci, with a reinforced squad of now quite-shaken survivors.

-

i lied

0
• 1/20/2015

Dreadvolt, who's Bronze exoskeleton contrasts the blue light reflecting from it, opens his right forearm cavity to reveal his ionic gatling gun, deactivating a series of electric locks, removing the gun from it's entrenchment, and placing it slowly on the ground to signal surrender.

"I recommend we surrender our armaments and then attempt to locate our companions."

0
• 1/21/2015

"So... anyone hurt, or just dead?"

0
• 1/21/2015

"I'll surrender my ... err... armaments" I drop the shard of metal I was holding from earlier "What would you, or He, have done to us 'non-persons'?" I ask the glowing eteno

0
• 2/2/2015
But what if Suppy was not kill?
Write a reply...