This article has been archived. For more information on archiving, see the Archives.
Reason: No reason has been given. Please replace this template with
- Aerlova: The Aerlova make up 61% of the total military force.
- Lanu: The Lanu make up 39% of the total military force, mostly engineers and medics.
Recruitment can be easily done, Aerlova or Lanu who wish to join the Core can go to a recruitment centre of the Aella Coalition Administrative Office. If they are called for duty they will be sent a letter informing them that they will have a month the time to prepare to leave for the army. Going into hiding during this period is seen as treason and will be severely punished. During war times there is a possible chance for a draft.
Once somebody is recruited they will have to fill in a personality paper and undergo some tests, depending on the results of the paper they will be assigned to what the Core thinks is best for them, a recruit can always object and request a reassignment to another job.
- Aella Desintegrator: A common Battleship in the ACF fleets.
- Core Blade: The Core Blade is a melee weapon utilised by many troops, it is made of a dense, lightweight metallic material, the blade has an internal chamber that houses an unknown energy that seems to heat the sword allowing it to burn through most known materials.
- Punisher-X04: The Punisher is a deadly sniper rifle, it was mass produced after the legendary Scrophay was able to complete their known against-the-odds mission without being noticed.
|Alliance of Free Worlds||
|Notable Star Systems||
|Other Notable Locations||