Atavin viewed from Orbit (stars removed)
|Orbital distance||3.6 AU|
|Day length||28 hours|
|Year length||261 Days (1 less day every decade)|
|Atmosphere composition|| Nitrogen 60%
Carbon Dioxide 7%
|Surface pressure||3 atm|
Atavin orbits at a rough distance of 3.6 au from Euner and is also the second planet from the said star.
The orbit is slightly elliptical, but mostly circular, in such a way that the orbit changes a bit each time it passes closer and further away from Euner. It is theorised that the orbit would eventually fall apart as it started to swing in and out of the original path more harshly with each time.
The tilt of Atavin is thirteen degrees so there is not much seasonal variation across the year.
Helants is the moon of Atavin.
- Atavin Diamond Tree - An enormous plant that reaches the into space and digs down close to the mantle.
- Avetza - The sapient species that claims this planet as a homeworld for their civilisation.
- Ivotza - A slow moving genetic cousin of the Avetza which live for many years.
- Dellek - A fast moving predator which scavenges the vast deserts.
- Fuest - A small insect that lives in the cracks of houses. Their nests help with structural support.