The Galactic Senate (also known as the Second Galactic Senate) was one of the major governing bodies of the Milky Way Galaxy. Modified from the Imperial Alliance, the Galactic Senate was overhauled to be a government that could resolve disputes between civilizations all across the galaxy. While being influenced heavily from the Eteno Imperial Triumvirate and the Karalian Empire, a more neutral location of Domum Regimen was chosen as the main headquarters.
Secondary members joined after the Senate was initially founded.
- Delson Hegemony
- Dragandr Meritocratic Monarchy
- Uramund Royal Alliance
- Democratic Federation of Species in the Norma Arm
- Confederate Sovereign Colonies of the Tsuinaron
- Nano Cybernetic Ascendants Council
- Federated Commonwealth of the Milurian Nation
Each member had at least one senator to represent their faction.
- High Senator Rith Ko'nad
- Representative Ezemar Slawomir (Eteno Imperial Triumvirate)
- Ambassador Muryiam Legatu (Karalian Empire)
- Asca Bn Ar Gin Dalm (Delson Hegemony)
- Emissary Janus'Romanum
- Main article: History of the Galactic Senate
Dragandr Meritocratic Monarchy • Democratic Federation of Species in the Norma Arm • Karalian Empire • Confederate Sovereign Colonies of the Tsuinaron • Federated Commonwealth of the Milurian Nation • Nano Cybernetic Ascendants Council • Delson Hegemony