This article has been archived. For more information on archiving, see the Archives.
Reason: No reason has been given. Please replace this template with
The Hylios are quadrupal and have 2 arms, their feet end in wide spikes. Their arms, having 2 joints, have 3 felxible fingers made of a rubber-like substance.
Their body mainly consists of a spine ending in the head which has several spikes on the back, they have one optical unit that emits the same colour covering all of their body, a marine blue light.
They have been created somewhere near 3,500,000 BC, several millenia before the disappearance of the Nedhraye.
The Hylios only require energy and a special liquid they make in facilities to spread the energy through their body.
Intelligence and SocietyEdit
As the most advanced species in the LMC they have a very high intelligence, each individual has the knowledge of the entire species. They also know all technological levels of their allies and keep everything in check, their technology, their weapons and population. In-case anyone would want to interrogate a Hylios to obtain it's knowledge it would selfdestruct.
- For main article, see: List of Nedhraye Technology
The Hylios have the technology the Nedhraye also had billions of years ago. Technological advancement has been small ever since compared to the Nedhraye's pace.
- For main article, see: Nedhraye Military
The Hylios make much use of the weaponry granted to them by the Nedhraye, they leave most of their military up to their defence systems.
Opinion Towards Other SpeciesEdit
- Drahoni: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Hmeregh: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Hnimae: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Maian: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Merdholan: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Nedhraye: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Pluthgonr: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Yerghani: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Yethanth: Relation = Allied / Friendly.
- Xzeron: Relation = Allied / Friendly.